- 1 Unemployment – Information for Workers Affected by COVID-19
- 2 What is Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)?
- 3 Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Initial Claims in New …
- 4 Coronavirus Updates – NMLA – New Mexico Legal Aid
- 5 Workforce Solutions Seeking Those Denied Benefits – NMLA
- 6 New Mexico Unemployment Insurance | Benefits.gov
- 7 New Mexico Workforce Connection
- 8 State overpaid millions in unemployment benefits
- 9 New Home – Welcome to NewMexico.gov
- 10 New Mexicans asked to repay unemployment benefits that the …
Unemployment – Information for Workers Affected by COVID-19
Work search requirements for Unemployment Insurance (UI) in New Mexico, which had been waived due to the COVID-19 pandemic, will be put back in place for all …
What is Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)?
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) is a new temporary federal program under the CARES Act that provides benefits to individuals who are not otherwise …
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Initial Claims in New …
The Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) is a program that temporarily expanded unemployment insurance eligibility to self-employed workers, freelancers, …
Unemployment Information (updated 12-10-2020)
Workforce Solutions Seeking Those Denied Benefits – NMLA
… Pandemic of their right to apply retroactively for a federal disaster relief benefit called PUA, or Pandemic Unemployment Assistance.
New Mexico Unemployment Insurance | Benefits.gov
… Program provides unemployment benefits to eligible workers who are unemployed through no fault of their own (as determined under New Mexico law, …
New Mexico Workforce Connection
New Mexico Workforce Connection – New Mexico’s official online portal to virtual job matching services, employment resources, the Unemployment Insurance …
State overpaid millions in unemployment benefits
This article was originally published by Searchlight New Mexico. … information about overpayments in the federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program.
New Home – Welcome to NewMexico.gov
Create an account at app.nm.gov to stay up-to-date on the state’s programs and services like Unemployment Insurance; Concealed Carry Applications; the Women, …
New Mexicans asked to repay unemployment benefits that the …
In April, he filed for unemployment and began receiving $461 weekly under the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program, a federal program …